Saturday, November 18, 2006

Elk Hunting in Iowa

Ok, ok, I know this ain't Iowa (what's that - you couldn't tell from the pictures?), but the deal is, you just don't go public with your favorite elk hunting spot. And after today, I think I have a new favorite spot. So...I'll happily share the photos, but don't ask me for directions or you'll get something like "Head east on I-80 until you get to Iowa. The elk are those big black things grazing across the countryside, and there AIN'T NO LIMIT! Blast away!" :-)

As usual, you can jump to the bottom and scroll up to see things unfold sequentially.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebekah Cryder said...

Ha Ha Ha, your so funny my ribs are cracking.Hint:Sarcasam

9:48 PM, November 18, 2006  
Blogger Master Aegidius said...

Hey, you said I was the only one you were going to tell that to!

2:28 PM, November 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home